DELO ELC ANTI-FREEZE COOLANT PREMIX 50/50
A versatile engine coolant suitable for a wide range of on- and off-road applications. Free of silicates that can cause wear in cooling systems. Delivers outstanding long-term corrosion protection, even at high temperatures.
- Managing costs
- Helps eliminate the cost of using SCAs (supplemental coolant additives), regular testing and the manpower required to perform these tasks effectively eliminating those costs when compared to conventional or fully formulated coolants.
- Long Service Life
- 750,000 miles (1,200,000 km) on-road use (8 years or 15,000 hours offhighway use) or 1,000,000 miles/1,600,000 km/20,000 hours/8 years with a Delo FleetFix® CME addition at 500,000 miles/800,000 km/10,000 hours/4 years.
- Optimal cooling system operation
- The silicate free formula improves heat transfer when compared to silicate containing formulations. Silicates deposits can reduce heat transfer and increase downtime due to over-heating.
Recommended applications for Delo® ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products:
• Heavy duty engines regardless of fuel type or environmental controls being used where the OEM recommends a silicate free, extended life coolant that contains nitrites.
• Mixed fleets where both light duty and heavy duty trucks are present.
• Stationary engine applications regardless of fuel type being used.
• Marine cooling systems where freeze protection is needed and a nitrite containing coolant is recommended.
Some OEMs recommend the use of nitrite free coolants. Check with your OEM.
Available in 5 gallon, and a pack of 6 1 gallon.